On Tuesday, July 1, 2014, join Ballet Austin‘s Butler Community School at the Long Center for Rhythm On Stage: Zumba & Zumba Kids. Doors open at 7:00 p.m. Zumba & Zumba Kids instruction begins at 7:30 p.m. Then, dance until 9:00! Come and go or stay the entire time.
Here’s the schedule:
Free Fun In Austin continues to highlight Austin area locations and activities that may not be available at this time. We encourage you to take all safety measures to keep yourself and your neighbors safe. It is our hope that the stories and features on this site will help inform your plans in the future.
- 7:30 – 7:55: Zumba Kids – A 25 minute set for the kiddos.
- 8-9 pm: Teen/Adult Zumba (Kids are more than welcome!): A 50-minute playlist of total Zumba fun. Dance the full 50 minutes or take breaks and re-join any time!
Ballet Austin’s Butler Community School will partner with the Long Center each Tuesday night in July for these free Rhythm On Stage events:
- July 1 – Zumba and Zumba Kids Night with Rebekah
- July 8 – Bollywood Dance Night with Prakash & Divya
- July 15 – Hip Hop Night with Shepherd
- July 22 – West African Dance & Drums Night with Jean Claude and live drummers
The Long Center