The 7th annual TOMS One Day Without Shoes event will take place on Tuesday, April 29, 2014.
On One Day Without Shoes, TOMS asks the public to go barefoot for a portion of their day to bring awareness to the impact a pair of shoes can have on children’s health and education.
This year, TOMS will host a variety of barefoot activities for the public at their new TOMS store and café on South Congress, including a barefoot walk, barefoot yoga and more.
- 12:00 – 5:00 p.m.: Free TOMS Roasting Co. coffee for barefoot customers
- 12:00 – 12:30 p.m.: Barefoot walk down South Congress
- 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.: Barefoot Yoga
- 2:30 – 3:30 p.m.: Kids Barefoot Book Read
- 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.: Grape Stomp: wine happy hour with Barefoot Wine
For more information, visit the Facebook event page.
TOMS Roasting Co.
1401 South Congress Avenue
Austin, TX 78704
Free Fun In Austin continues to highlight Austin area locations and activities that may not be available at this time. We encourage you to take all safety measures to keep yourself and your neighbors safe. It is our hope that the stories and features on this site will help inform your plans in the future.