The 7th annual TOMS One Day Without Shoes event will take place on Tuesday, April 29, 2014.
On One Day Without Shoes, TOMS asks the public to go barefoot for a portion of their day to bring awareness to the impact a pair of shoes can have on children’s health and education.
This year, TOMS will host a variety of barefoot activities for the public at their new TOMS store and café on South Congress, including a barefoot walk, barefoot yoga and more.
- 12:00 – 5:00 p.m.: Free TOMS Roasting Co. coffee for barefoot customers
- 12:00 – 12:30 p.m.: Barefoot walk down South Congress
- 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.: Barefoot Yoga
- 2:30 – 3:30 p.m.: Kids Barefoot Book Read
- 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.: Grape Stomp: wine happy hour with Barefoot Wine
For more information, visit the Facebook event page.
TOMS Roasting Co.
1401 South Congress Avenue
Austin, TX 78704