Cafe Ruckus is now open and keeping downtown caffeinated with its unique blends and beverages, and iconic Austin toy store Toy Joy has reopened under new ownership. Celebrate these two unique shops with an exciting family-friendly festival in the 2ND Street District this weekend.
Free Fun In Austin continues to highlight Austin area locations and activities that may not be available at this time. We encourage you to take all safety measures to keep yourself and your neighbors safe. It is our hope that the stories and features on this site will help inform your plans in the future.
- Music from DJ Digg, and other local music acts!
- Latte Art demonstrations
- Giant bubble demonstrations
- Drink samples from Cafe Ruckus
- Raffles every hour for prizes from 2nd Street retailers like Gameday Cloth and La Condesa
- Adoptable pets from the non-profit Wags and Licks Dog Rescue
For more information, visit the Facebook event page.
Toy Joy and Cafe Ruckus