10 a.m. – 5 p.m. daily
Free Fun In Austin continues to highlight Austin area locations and activities that may not be available at this time. We encourage you to take all safety measures to keep yourself and your neighbors safe. It is our hope that the stories and features on this site will help inform your plans in the future.
Six Flags Fiesta Texas in San Antonio:
Opens for the season: Saturday, February 28, 2015
Open for Spring Break: March 7-15 & 18-22, 2015
Note: White Water Bay (free with admission) does not open until May 2, 2015
- Select Simon malls are currently offering a special deal: Four tickets plus a $25 American Express card for $85 (tickets expire May 10, 2015). These packs are available for purchase at Guest Services in The Domain (512-795-4230), Barton Creek Square (512-327-7040), Lakeline Mall (512-257-7467), Round Rock Premium Outlets (512-863-6688), and San Marcos Premium Outlets (512-396-2200). Call to check availability before heading out. If you deduct the value of the American Express card, each ticket costs $15.
- Get printable coupons here for $20 off (Monday – Friday), $15 off (any regular operating day) or Everyone Pays Kid’s Price. Expiration dates on the coupons vary.
- You can also get two printable coupons here. These coupons expire November 22, 2015.
- Children 2 and under get in free
SeaWorld San Antonio:
Extended hours March 7-14 plus fireworks March 9-14, 2015
Note: Rio Loco is closed for the remainder of the season. Aquatica opens for the season on Saturday, March 7, 2015 (see operating schedule) but admission to the water park is extra.
- Free Preschool Pass (ages 3-5; admission includes Aquatica)
- Free Teacher Pass (admission includes Aquatica)
- Free Admission for Active Duty Military and up to 3 dependents
- Kids under 3 get in free
|Image: R We There Yet Mom?|
Morgan’s Wonderland in San Antonio: