One of the remaining items on our Family Summer Bucket List is a daytrip to Waco. I’m planning to take the kids back to our favorite haunts – the Mayborn Museum and Cameron Park Zoo – but, I’d also like to give Hawaiian Falls Waterparks a try. It will be our first visit, but I’m guessing you can’t really go wrong with waterslides, a wave pool, and a lazy river.
- FREE parking.
- FREE tubes and life jackets.
- Coolers are allowed (for a $10 fee).
- Now through August 16, 2013, you can Slide After Dark every Friday night for only $5. Friday Night Slides admission is from 8 – 10 p.m.
- Now through Sunday, August 4, 2013, kids can visit Hawaiian Falls for just $10 if they bring a Coke can.
- Save 50% off a Big Kahuna (adult) ticket (a savings of $13) using this coupon from DFW Kids Guide.
Free Fun In Austin continues to highlight Austin area locations and activities that may not be available at this time. We encourage you to take all safety measures to keep yourself and your neighbors safe. It is our hope that the stories and features on this site will help inform your plans in the future.