H-E-B Free First Sunday
Celebrate Texas’ storied past and exciting future through performances and hands-on activities at the Bullock Museum’s H-E-B Free First Sunday on March 6, 2016. Museum admission will be free from 12-5 p.m. Family activities will be offered from 12-3 p.m.
Sunday, March 6: Texas Independence Day
At March’s H-E-B Free First Sunday, encounter costumed interpreters, play historic games, or create your own Texas flag, all while exploring what Texas was like as an independent nation.
Free Fun In Austin continues to highlight Austin area locations and activities that may not be available at this time. We encourage you to take all safety measures to keep yourself and your neighbors safe. It is our hope that the stories and features on this site will help inform your plans in the future.
- Learn moves fit for a Texan with instructors from Austin Social Dance.
- Listen to Texas tales and share what you love most about the Lone Star State.
- Join Smudge Studios and create your unique version of the Texas flag.
- Make and take a historic toy to continue the fun and games at home.
- Write to a friend and convince them to take a Texas-sized trip to visit our great state.
For more information, visit the Bullock Museum website.
1800 Congress Avenue
Austin, TX 78701