Free Fun In Austin continues to highlight Austin area locations and activities that may not be available at this time. We encourage you to take all safety measures to keep yourself and your neighbors safe. It is our hope that the stories and features on this site will help inform your plans in the future.
- Auditorium Shores – 800 West Riverside Drive
- Bullock Texas State History Museum Grounds – 1800 N. Congress Avenue
- Butler Park – 1000 Barton Springs Road
- Capitol Grounds – 1100 Congress Ave.
- Central Park Walking Track and Pond – Guadalupe St. and 38th St.
- The Foundation-Street Art/Murals – 1002 Baylor Street
- ‘Hi, How Are You’ Mural – Corner of 21st. and Guadalupe
- ‘I Love You so Much’ Mural – Jo’s Coffee, S. Congress
- Hotel San Jose – 1316 South Congress Ave.
- Laguna Gloria – 3809 West 35th Street
- Mayfield Park – 3505 W. 35th Street
- Red Bud Isle – 3401 Redbud Trail
- Sparky Park – 3701 Grooms St.
- St. Edwards University Grounds – 3001 S Congress Ave.
- Town Lake Trail – Various points of entry throughout downtown area
- Umlauf Sculpture Garden – 605 Robert E. Lee Rd.
- Wild Basin Preserve – 805 North Capital of Texas Highway
- Zilker Botanical Gardens – 2220 Barton Springs Road
- Zilker Playground – 2100 Barton Springs Road
- Arboretum Park (Behind Amy’s Ice Creams) – 10000 Research Blvd.
- Brushy Creek Park – E. Little Elm Trail, Cedar Park
- Champion Park – 3830 Brushy Creek Rd, Cedar Park
- Mills Pond – 15099 Mallard Green Ln.
- Katherine Fleisher Park – 2106 Klattenhoff Drive 78728
- Old Settlers Park – 3300 E Palm Valley Blvd, Round Rock
- Pfluger Park – 515 City Park Road, Pflugerville
- Rosemary Denny Park – 2400 East Riviera, Cedar Park
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center – 4801 La Crosse Ave.
- McKinney Falls State Park- 5808 McKinney Falls Pkwy.
- Mueller Lake Park – Simond Ave
- Roy G. Guerrero Colorado River Park – 400 Grove Blvd.
- Swede Hill Pocket Park- 907 E. 14th Street
- Bull Creek Park – 6701 Lakewood Park Dr.
- Hill Country Galleria Splash Pad – 12700 Hill Country Blvd., Bee Cave
- Natural Gardener – 8648 Old Beecaves Rd.
- River Place Nature Trail – 8830 Big View Drive
Jennifer Rustgi, of Jennifer Rustgi Photography, loves exploring all the great free places around Austin with her 3-year-old daughter.
*Addresses are listed as ‘Austin’ unless otherwise noted.