Attention, savvy shoppers! It’s Fairytale Threads time again! Get ready for aisles and aisles of high quality children’s items at two upcoming sales: Cedar Park from September 10-12, 2015 and Austin from October 22-24, 2015. Admission for both sales is free, and to make the deal even sweeter, we’re giving away presale passes for the upcoming Cedar Park sale!
Never attended Fairytale Threads before? This consignment event, held several times each year in the Austin area, allows families to sell their new and gently loved items for babies, toddlers and kids to other families looking for a great deal. At an event, consignors turn their clutter into cash as shoppers find excellent deals on clothes for children of all ages and stages, from newborns to juniors sizes, as well as books, gear and toys for kids, babies and toddlers; maternity clothes for mama; and more.
Free Fun In Austin continues to highlight Austin area locations and activities that may not be available at this time. We encourage you to take all safety measures to keep yourself and your neighbors safe. It is our hope that the stories and features on this site will help inform your plans in the future.
Each and every item for sale has been carefully inspected to ensure that shoppers are choosing from only the highest quality items, including top brands and toys for all ages. And everything is priced to sell! This great community event provides families with a wonderful way to recycle their items and to make the most of their hard-earned dollars.
Let’s talk about the Cedar Park sale, which is next week! The main shopping event is Thursday, September 10 through Saturday, September 12, but there is also a presale on Wednesday, September 9, 2015.
Presale schedule for Wednesday, September 9
**Please note that children are not allowed to attend the presale.**
- 4 p.m. – Anyone can pay $10 at the door to shop the Super Shoppers Presale!
- 5 p.m. – First responders are invited to shop at the Wednesday presale for free. First responders include active military (with ID), police, EMS, firefighters, and nurses. You can bring your spouse along, too, but no children, please. Note that IDs must be presented.
- 6 p.m. – New moms can register to shop at the Wednesday presale for free here. Please note that children are not admitted to the presales, except for infants in carriers/slings. Many shoppers find that leaving the kids at home is best, so they can really shop!
Public shopping dates with FREE admission
- Thursday, September 10, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday, September 11, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. (Items marked “reduce” are 25% off)
- Saturday, September 12, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Items marked “reduce” are 50% off)
Enter our Fairytale Threads giveaway for your chance to win two presale passes to shop Tuesday, September 8, from 6-9 p.m. at the Cedar Park sale! Two lucky winners will be selected at random on Sunday, September 6, 2015 and notified by email. Winners’ names will be on file at the door when they arrive at the event, so winners should be sure to bring photo ID to claim their free passes. Prizes will not be mailed. For your chance to win, simply fill out the form below. Sweepstakes Official Rules.
If you can’t see the entry form, please visit the original post to enter.
1420 Toro Grande St.
Cedar Park, Texas