Returning from a one year hiatus, the popular Touch-a-Truck event benefiting Austin Children’s Services will be held at Camp Mabry on Saturday, May 9, 2015, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. This family friendly event hosts a wide variety of vehicles for kids of all ages to explore, while learning about how automobiles and trucks help serve their communities. Tickets for general admission are $5. [You’ll have a chance to win free admission at the bottom of this post!]
Thousands of Austinites will head to Camp Mabry on Saturday for live music, a local Austin favorite Food-Truck Food Court, and a Kid Zone complete with a petting zoo, face painting, barrel-train rides, and so much more. This event will raise funds for essential Austin Children’s Services programs.
- Mixer & Cement Tanker
- Concrete Truck
- Pump Truck
- Dump Truck
- Asphalt Paver
- 10 Wheeler Sleeper
- Tire Truck
- Big Rig with Sleeper Cab
Sports and Recreation Zone
- Harley Motorcycles
- Dental Care Car
- A variety of vehicles provided by Lone Star Military Vehicle Preservation
- Fire Truck
- Austin Police Department Vehicles (several units including a mini excavator!)
- Truck shaped like an airplane
- Tow Truck
- Saturday, May 9 from 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- *VIP Admission from 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. – includes breakfast!
- Located at Camp Mabry, 2210 W. 35th St., Austin
- Tickets: $5 for General Admission, $20 for VIP Admission
- Note that you will need to show photo ID (such as a driver’s license) to enter Camp Mabry.
Free Fun in Austin has a family 4-pack of tickets to give away! Enter below for your chance to win. One winner will be selected at random on Thursday, May 7, 2015 and notified by email. Prize will not be mailed. If you cannot see the entry form below, please visit the original post to enter.