On Labor Day, Monday, September 4, 2017, participating studios across the Austin area will offer FREE classes for Free Day of Yoga.
The City of Austin has temporarily banned public gatherings. Please stay home. The Free Fun in Austin calendar is only for live digital events at this time.
This is a great opportunity for people of every age and fitness level to:
- Try yoga for the first time
- Experience a new style of yoga
- Visit a new studio or take a class from a new instructor
- Share yoga with friends and family
- Discover the benefits of yoga
You can see the 2017 Free Day of Yoga schedule online.
For more information, visit the Free Day of Yoga website.