Curious about what it would be like to take classes or attend summer camp with The Biscuit Brothers? Try a free demo class at The Biscuit Brothers Fine Arts Farm the week of April 21-26, 2014!
- Monday, April 21 at 9 a.m. – “Mommy Monday” (recommended for mommies who are 1-9 months pregnant)
- Tuesday, April 22 at 9 a.m. – “Hula Experience” Parent Edition (recommended for ages 2-5)
- Wednesday, April 23 at 9 a.m. – “Wellness Wednesday” (recommended for newborn – 4 months)
- Friday, April 25 at 9 a.m. – “Fit Friday” (recommended for babies who can hold their head up on their own)
- Saturday, April 26 at 10 a.m. – “Hula Experience” (recommended for kids of all ages)
To sign up for the classes email [email protected] or stop by the Fine Arts Farm to sign up in person.
To learn more about individual classes visit The Biscuit Brothers’ website.
Fine Arts Farm
6036 W US Hwy 290
Katey writes about activities for families and children at Having Fun at Home. You may also enjoy posts Katey has written about exploring the New Braunfels Railroad Museum, Bee Cave Sculpture Park, Sweet Berry Farm Barton Creek Greenbelt, Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center, Longview Park, Austin’s Superlative Landmarks, the Elisabet Ney Museum, and Oakwood Cemetery. She has also written about taking kids to explore fun Austin stores like Callahan’s, The Natural Gardener, Nature’s Treasures, Zookeeper, and the Asian Supermarket.