Mark your calendars for the first annual Natural Living Festival, to be held on Saturday, May 17, 2014 from 12-5 p.m. at Casa de Luz, Center for Integral Studies.
The Natural Living Festival is a free event for the Austin community,dedicated to supporting individuals and families by connecting them with resources to live a happy and sustainable life.
- A large children’s playscape
- Family friendly activities
- Children’s performers
- Therapists offering free services, both indoors and outdoors
- Live music promoting a zen atmosphere
- Macrobiotic, organic, whole food, plant-based, and vegan dining (kids eat free with adults!)
- Free goodie bags for attendees