Mark your calendars for the first annual Natural Living Festival, to be held on Saturday, May 17, 2014 from 12-5 p.m. at Casa de Luz, Center for Integral Studies.
Free Fun In Austin continues to highlight Austin area locations and activities that may not be available at this time. We encourage you to take all safety measures to keep yourself and your neighbors safe. It is our hope that the stories and features on this site will help inform your plans in the future.
The Natural Living Festival is a free event for the Austin community,dedicated to supporting individuals and families by connecting them with resources to live a happy and sustainable life.
- A large children’s playscape
- Family friendly activities
- Children’s performers
- Therapists offering free services, both indoors and outdoors
- Live music promoting a zen atmosphere
- Macrobiotic, organic, whole food, plant-based, and vegan dining (kids eat free with adults!)
- Free goodie bags for attendees