Where can you find high quality children’s apparel, toys and gear at greatly discounted prices? Fairytale Threads Consignment Events! And great news, there are two spring sales right around the corner.
Free Fun In Austin continues to highlight Austin area locations and activities that may not be available at this time. We encourage you to take all safety measures to keep yourself and your neighbors safe. It is our hope that the stories and features on this site will help inform your plans in the future.
Save big at Fairytale Threads in Cedar Park from March 17-19, 2016 and in Austin from May 19-21, 2016. Admission for both sales is free, plus we’re giving away two presale passes and a $75 gift certificate!
At Fairytale Threads, shoppers can find infant, maternity, toddler to teen clothing sizes as well as toys, games books and gear at amazing prices. Each and every item for sale has been carefully inspected to ensure that shoppers are choosing from only the highest quality items, including top brands and toys for all ages. And everything is priced to sell! This great community event provides families with a wonderful way to recycle their items and to make the most of their hard-earned dollars.
Mark your calendar for the first Fairytale Threads consignment event of the year, which will be held in Cedar Park during spring break!
Spring Fairytale Threads Event in Cedar Park
Presale: Wednesday, March 16, 2016 from 4-9 p.m.
**Please note that children are not allowed to attend the presale.**
- 4 p.m. – Anyone can pay $10 at the door to shop the Super Shoppers Presale!
- 5 p.m. – Teachers (with photo ID) and first responders are invited to shop at the Wednesday presale for FREE. First responders include active military (with ID), police, EMS, firefighters, and nurses. You can bring your spouse along, too, but no children, please. Note that IDs must be presented.
- 6 p.m. – New moms can register to shop at the Wednesday presale for FREE here. Please note that children are not admitted to the presales, except for infants in carriers/slings. Many shoppers find that leaving the kids at home is best, so they can really shop!
Public Shopping with FREE Admission
- Thursday, March 17 from 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday, March 18 from 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. (items marked “reduce” will be 25% off)
- Saturday, March 19 from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. (items marked “reduce” will be 50% off)
Also, on Saturday, the Austin Kid’s Directory Fair will be held in conjunction with the Spring Fairytale Threads Consignment Sale. Get information about summer camps, schools, childcare, medical services, and more. Plus, there will be freebies, giveaways, hands-on activities, entertainers and demos!
Austin Sports Center Cedar Park
1420 Toro Grande
Cedar Park, TX 78613
Enter to Win
Enter our Fairytale Threads giveaway for your chance to win two presale passes to shop the Cedar Park 2016 Super Shopper Presale on Wednesday, March 16 from 4-9 p.m. and a $75 gift certificate! One lucky winner will be selected at random on Monday, March 14, 2016 and notified by email. The winner’s name will be on file at the door, so the winner should be sure to bring photo ID to claim their prize. Prize will not be mailed. For your chance to win, simply fill out the form below. Sweepstakes Official Rules.