The world’s leading postgrad information fairs are back in Austin! Secure your spot now! Free entry for all Free Fun in Austin readers!
In today’s competitive corporate world, a specialization stands out. Whether it’s with an MBA or a specialized Master’s in Accounting, Finance, Marketing or Economics, when you further your education, you’ll go further in your career.
Register now for The QS World MBA Tour if you’re interested in an MBA, and/or for The QS World Grad School Tour if you’re interested in a specialized Master’s degree. Both events are taking place at the Omni Austin Hotel Downtown on October 17, 2016, from 4:30–9:00 PM.
These events both promise tons of can’t-miss information as well as access to admissions directors from top-ranked schools all over the country and world!
At the event, you’ll have the opportunity to speak one-on-one with admissions directors from the world’s leading business schools and universities, such as UT Austin – McCombs, UCLA, Rice University, Southern Methodist University, Baylor University, Arizona State University and many more. You’ll get to…
- Learn about the best MBA and specialized Masters programs in the world
- Apply for exclusive postgraduate scholarships totaling $1.7M (for attendees only)
- Network with fellow like-minded professionals and alumni from top schools
- Get one-to-one expert advice on your essays, applications, interviews
- Attend a free GMAT seminar, hosted by industry experts
Exclusive free entry offer for Free Fun in Austin readers!
To secure your place and gain FREE entry to the event, register online in advance using the following links, and then mention “Free Fun in Austin promo” at the door. If you’re interested in finding out more about top-tier MBA programs, register for the QS World MBA Tour, where you’ll get to speak with MBA admissions directors from top-ranked local and international business schools. If you’re interested in learning more about specialized Masters in Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Economics and more, register for the QS World Grad School Tour to speak with Grad admissions directors from top-ranked local and internationals universities.
If you are interested in both MBA and Masters programs, you can register for both events.
Date & Time:
Monday, October 17, 2016
Omni Austin Hotel Downtown
700 San Jacinto at 8th Street
Austin, TX 78701
$15 at the door, or FREE with advance online registration (links below — be sure to mention “Free Fun in Austin promo” at the door):
- Arizona State University – W.P. Carey School of Business
- Baylor University – The Hankamer School of Business
- George Washington University School of Business
- Huizenga College of Business and Entrepreneurship
- Hult International Business School
- IE Business School
- Johns Hopkins University – Carey Business School
- Lundquist College of Business – University of Oregon
- McCombs School of Business – University of Texas at Austin
- Mercer University – Stetson school of Business and Economics
- Purdue University – Krannert Graduate School of Management
- Rice University – Jones Graduate School of Management
- Southern Methodist University – Cox School of Business
- Texas Christian University – M.J. Neeley School of Business
- Texas Tech University – Rawls College of Business
- UCLA – Anderson
- University of Arizona – Eller Graduate School of Management
- University of California Irvine – Merage School
- University of California San Diego – Rady School of Management
- University of Georgia – Terry MBA Program
- University of Houston – Bauer College of Business
- University of Illinois – Urbana-Champaign
- University of Miami – MBA Programs
- University of Minnesota – Carlson School of Management
- University of Missouri – Kansas City
- University of Wisconsin – Madison School of Business
- And many more!