As you prepare for the new school year, why not clean out your closets and share what you no longer need with others? On Saturday, August 2, 2014, from 9 a.m. – noon, you can exchange those unwanted clothes for new ones at the Back to School Clothes Swap!
What to do:
- Pre-sort your clothing donations by type and size at home. Infant to adult clothing in good condition will be accepted at the swap.
- When you arrive at the swap, place presorted clothing on marked tables.
- Then, you can shop for free from others’ donations!
This is a free event where you bring what you can and take what you need.
Free Fun In Austin continues to highlight Austin area locations and activities that may not be available at this time. We encourage you to take all safety measures to keep yourself and your neighbors safe. It is our hope that the stories and features on this site will help inform your plans in the future.
Leftover items will be donated to FreeStore Austin.
For more information, visit the Facebook event page or email [email protected]
Crestview United Methodist Church
1300 Morrow St
Austin, Texas 78757
You may also be interested in:
- Clothing Swap at HOPE Farmers Market (Sunday, August 3)
- Clothing Exchange and Donation Drive (Saturday, August 16)
Image credit: FreeStore via Facebook