Join Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center for free family fun Thursday evenings this summer. Nature Nights — fun explorations of plants, animals, and the ecology of Central Texas — will be held Thursday evenings from 6 to 9 p.m. starting June 11, 2015. Each evening will feature interactive presentations, hikes with experts in their fields, and nature crafting for kids of all ages.
Be sure to arrive early, as the parking lot fills up quickly. Visits during the day of each Nature Night are also free this summer.
Stop by the Gift Store while at the Center, as kids 12 and under will receive a free gift.
2015 Summer Nature Nights Schedule
- Thursday, June 11 – Plants – They can taste good and help us too!
- Thursday, June 18 – Pollinators
- Thursday, June 25 – Snakes
- Thursday, July 9 – Springs, Streams and Ponds Ecology
- Thursday, July 16 – Fire Prevention
- Thursday, July 23 – Birds of Prey
For more information, visit the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center website.
Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center
4801 La Crosse Avenue
Austin, Texas 78739